I wanna sell online...future store front.

BluegrassReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if any of you guys would be able to tell me were I can find a list of vendors that I can get large quanties of coral from. I am wanting to start selling online and ebay. I know I can get it from Ora but I was wondering if their is any other places that I can order from that I do not have to have a store front. If this is somewhat successfull I may try to get a store front in the future. I had some links but when the computer crashed I lost all of them.

thanks
mike
 
I am a online vendor and LFS all of my places require storefront and Federal Tax ID. I must have over 35 different distributors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new