I want a gray reef shark.

I want my own island with a giant viewing tank in my house that just cycles natural sea water through it.
 
A black tip 5.2 feet. That's a garage conversion. Hmm, humongous piece of acrylic? Wait, just replace the garage with a huge, enormous, really big, Xtra large aquarium! Feed it neighbors!
 
I have a swimming pool but the live rock bill to convert it is oppressive!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new