I want to do less water changes

Attachments

  • IMG_8257.jpeg
    IMG_8257.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 54
There is no reason you can't switch to every other week. That is what I do. IF your nutrients are staying high, you can always try carbon dosing. I use Tropic Marin Elimi NP for that. I prefer that to semi starving my fish to keep nutrients under control.
If his HOB skimmer ain't working or doing much, id highly NOT recommend Carbon Dosing, that could make things worse.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new