I want to hear your thoughts!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2FUSouls
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

2FUSouls

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
330
Reaction score
229
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone knows that damsel fish are a pain. They're cheap and alot of us newbies started out, got them because they're cheap only to find out they are so mean!!!! Not only mean but they are hard to get once they're in your tank. But on the bright side, they are so pretty, and there's so many different ones. Soooo Has anyone ever done a full just damsel Fish reef. If so I want to see it!!!!
 
I would love to see an all damsel tank !

Do it. Do it. Do it.
I am seriously considering our main tank, our 55. My son picked out a lemon and a standard blue damsel, and they are the only 2 damsels in the tank outside of our clownfish, which I guess are technically a damsel. But there's so many pretty ones that I think I want to collect a tank full of damsels. I recently boughbought a talbot one for my 10 gallon and the lical lfs has a peachy back one and a black velevt
 
The lfs will be happy to get rid of them!
 
Beware of the full adult size of some of them-- Blue Velvets and Dominos come to mind. The only thing worse than a mean small one is a mean large one! Lol. 😧
 
I actually have a 5 inches Domini damsel in my tank. He is fine with the other fishes.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new