I want to start a new club

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to start a new club forum that is not based on geographics. I have too many friends across the county and abroad and it would be nice to have a club to go post in.

Can I do it? I have thought of doing it before and I have spoke to a couple people and they like the idea.

There will be resumes, applications, reference checks and pictures needed for club membership :D

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to start a new club forum that is not based on geographics. I have too many friends across the county and abroad and it would be nice to have a club to go post in.

Can I do it? I have thought of doing it before and I have spoke to a couple people and they like the idea.

There will be resumes, applications, reference checks and pictures needed for club membership :D

+1
Like the idea.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mark honestly I thought about this before and it would be awesome to host it here on R2R.

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought about making Smokin Reefs an invite only club before....advanced aquariests with a passion for the truly top shelf corals.

OP
OP
mpoletti

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark honestly I thought about this before and it would be awesome to host it here on R2R.

I have no problem pushing this project forward. I'm serious about the rerquirements though :matrix:

Experience and success in the hobby, Are you a nice person, what type of corals do you collect....these are just a couple a things that have come across my mind.

There are plenty of other places for people to learn. Sometimes its just nice to BS with friends.

I've been called an elitist more than once.

IMO, Reefkeeping is not a right, it is a privlidge. The animals that we are able to care for and propagate is absolutely amazing and I never thought I would know so many incredible people that enjoy the same passion that I do.

Last edited:

Chris22582

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have a passion for the truely topshelf corals. Just dont have unlimited funds to go with it. lol I need trust fund or something. lol :D

OP
OP
mpoletti

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have a passion for the truely topshelf corals. Just dont have unlimited funds to go with it. lol I need trust fund or something. lol :D

Thats why you are going to need some good references :matrix:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dang I must be a crappy reefer then because I really don't know anything of that forum!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back