May 3, 2024 #1 jvbear Community Member View Badges Joined Sep 1, 2023 Messages 96 Reaction score 86 Location Mesquite Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thank you TSA, Sicce and Reef2Reef. I got pumps,heaters, Shark Pro internal filters, and Pump clean! They even threw in t-shirts! I am beyond grateful!
Thank you TSA, Sicce and Reef2Reef. I got pumps,heaters, Shark Pro internal filters, and Pump clean! They even threw in t-shirts! I am beyond grateful!
May 7, 2024 #2 revhtree Verified Admin Owner Administrator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Partner Member 2026 Excellence Award Platinum Sponsor Photo of the Month R2R App User Article Contributor Hospitality Award Article Administrator Industry Professional My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 54,879 Reaction score 122,566 Rating - 100% 1 0 0 WOOT WOOT! How about posting this in the Winner's Circle thread as well? https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r2r-contest-and-giveaway-winners-circle-thread.103002/ Thanks again @TopShelfAquatics
WOOT WOOT! How about posting this in the Winner's Circle thread as well? https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r2r-contest-and-giveaway-winners-circle-thread.103002/ Thanks again @TopShelfAquatics