• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IC LOOP PRO Dual LED System w/HUB by Current USA. $150, will ship.

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mastiffking

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
99
Reaction score
68
Location
Capital Region
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am selling an Orbit Marine 36"- 48" IC LOOP PRO Dual LED System w/HUB by Current USA. This is a 2 light set. Item has never been used only removed from its packaging.

IMG_1329.png IMG_1328.png
 
Interested, are the lights 48inch long? I know the arms can extend that far I'm just curious if the light itself is 48"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new