Ice Cap 3K , I luv u.......

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watch them all. None on all features , how to program, etc...

did you read the post? it literally goes over ever mode and feature and how to program... your bashing a product and going into has to be american and all but all the info is available with just the most basic of research, the manual that comes with the 3k works too and tells you the various modes

MikeMartinez82

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To Jomama..
Still newer to this forum so not sure how to reply directly to your question.. but here we go. The ramp up feature how long it takes to reach the desired output. So if you wanted 50% the ramp is how long it will take to reach that point ie.. 4 sec 6 sec... so on.

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watch them all. None on all features , how to program, etc...
did you read the post? it literally goes over ever mode and feature and how to program... your bashing a product and going into has to be american and all but all the info is available with just the most basic of research, the manual that comes with the 3k works too and tells you the various modes
Your right this video has programing and most of what I'm looking for. Thanks. No bashing here, don't forget we're communicating here. If I don't say something, no one has. Gotta communicate.

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for example, I don't write manuals, but common sense tells us all from EXPERIENCE, one of the first things to show in a manual, is what every button, symbol on OLED, represents.
Cell phones good example. Especially the quality ones.

Thanks all.

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of these and had no trouble using the manual to set-up the pulse function. Make sure you get all the trapped air out of the cage before you turn these on. They can be loud if not.

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#mods
Move this to where it should be
;)

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where should it be? Tell me instead of demanding it? @MSB123
I am not demanding it. I am asking the mods, by using the “#mods”. (Oops called you guys again. Sorry.)
I am not sure about the appropriate forum, so the helpful mods will help you out!

Adam Johnson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Softhammer what is your schedule for your 24 hour program on your 3k? I have a 180 gallon mixed reef with some new Acropora frags. Could you post your schedule please.

Softhammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I forget the exact settings but I probably run mine differently than most. It runs 24/7 because it’s hooked up to a computer backup power supply thing so that I still get 8-10 hrs of water movement in the event of a power outage. I think I set 20 second intervals with it ramping to 100% forward- moving water across the top of the tank and 40% in reverse blowing downward through the rocks. I have it mounted on the upper left hand side of the tank, about 4” down to prevent splashing. This sets up a kind of mock “tide” in conjunction with the 4 Tunze streams I run as well. Coral growth has been superb with this setup and detritus accumulation is very low. Still performing flawlessly as well.

Blitheran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use this so much.

9BC38DD9-4DE8-403C-967F-CBCFD1F0196E.png

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back