• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ice Cap 48XL sump - $500

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Otto

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
23
Location
NW Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used Ice Cap 48XL sump, good shape. I’m gonna make my own custom sump so not needed. Located in NW Indiana. Will not ship.

IMG_3177.jpeg IMG_3178.jpeg IMG_3179.jpeg IMG_3180.jpeg IMG_3181.jpeg
 
How did you like this sump? I'm between buying it or going custom. I'm a little concerned about not being able to see/work on the refugium and the ATO reservoir.
 
I actually didn't end up using this sump. It was part of a whole set up I bought. I built my own sump out of a 75 gallon tank for all the reasons you listed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new