• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ice cap algae scrubber medium will shop

Item Price
225.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ryan1277

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
10
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ice cap medium algae scrubber only about 7 months old, I bought from brs. Asking $225. Shipping from Atlanta

35768AF5-20C0-4E3C-983E-C9A0EDB2BCAB.jpeg D61771BC-FADE-438F-82C3-E6D9A651CC3F.jpeg 2C165EF4-F38D-46E0-A195-7B588B349A1D.jpeg 6B6D5562-08E8-4311-8FBE-E3751F16E475.jpeg 2A4D84EA-530E-4480-B7FC-D30D561C7EA6.jpeg
 
Also is it missing the bottom control valve since I don't see it in the photo ?
No it has it, I just had it disconnected laying in sink with pump attached to it. If your interested I can send more photos tonight
 
hello, how many gallons does it handle? I'm interested I have a 100g tank does it work?
 
Still available?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new