Ice Storm

  • Thread starter Thread starter jerryc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a house in Dunedin Fl, just north of Clearwater that was left to my son, my sister and myself after my mom died. The market was so soft, we rented it out...I am TOTALLY kicking myself in the kiester for doing that. I just keep imaging how nice it would be to be fishing off of Pier 60 and enjoying the warmth and sunshine. I hate Chicago!!
 
This is unusual weather for us hear. Most winters just one or 2 bad weeks.
We or spoused to be back in the 50+ next week. more normal for us hear.
But the damage will take months to repair.
 
hmm not sure whats worse. 3 feet of snow or that little bit of ice that can cause lots o damage. I actually got stuck backing into my driveway this morning. Stupid plow truck drivers I think they shouldnt exist...... Seriously though I just went grabbed my snow plow plowed the snow around the van then shoveled under the tires and away I went.... TO BED lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new