• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IceCap 1K Gyre

bubbasguppies

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
261
Reaction score
318
Location
Leesburg, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i'm getting rid of my 1k Gyre to support my addiction and upgrades for my 40B. Asking $100 shipped. Won't be able to send it until this weekend as i'm cleaning it up right now. Will come with everything I got with extra parts that came with it.
 
Some pics

20190903_190228.jpg 20190903_190253.jpg
 
How long has it been in use? We’re you happy with it? I’ve been going back and forth on icecap and maxspect
 
How long has it been in use? We’re you happy with it? I’ve been going back and forth on icecap and maxspect
Come the 14th it will have been in use for 1yr. I'm very impressed with the amount of flow it produces and controllability. I just went back to Jebao RW-4's so I could use my Reef Angel with them.
 
Come the 14th it will have been in use for 1yr. I'm very impressed with the amount of flow it produces and controllability. I just went back to Jebao RW-4's so I could use my Reef Angel with them.
Is it still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new