IceCap 660/430 FS/FT

  • Thread starter Thread starter GPhiAce
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GPhiAce

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are cool, so I thought I would ask you. I have a few IceCap ballasts- 2x660, 1x430, and 1x330 (I know, it's old). All of these are used, but still work. I also have 5 vho endcaps, 1 heat sink and harness for the 430, and one for a 660. If anyone want any of these, please let me know. I will make a great deal--hopefully a trade :angel:. Still trying to build up my system. pm me with any interest. I am in Knoxville. I am planning on putting these up in the FS/FT forum by monday if no local interest. Thanks for looking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new