Icecap aio 120 skimmer help!!

Trillaman954

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2023
Messages
333
Reaction score
84
Location
Hollywood
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased the new icecap aio 120 skimmer. I don’t know much about skimmers since this is my first one. U have a 20 gallon hex with no sump. Can I place this skimmer inside the display tank? I need help setting it up and the website instructions really don’t help.
88B594A0-518F-472B-A562-AE36E9F6C0A6.jpeg
88B594A0-518F-472B-A562-AE36E9F6C0A6.jpeg

EA419542-49EA-4E2B-878A-037D848E3B56.jpeg
43E954C3-1B6A-4A2C-BE23-F8D7696A5EEB.jpeg 89F63F22-8EB2-488D-98D8-7EA264CBE887.jpeg 70C8BA61-DFD0-47ED-957E-9F722ABFA49E.jpeg 69C807D0-8FD1-401C-9ECA-3D4FB45011B5.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4014.MOV
    4.7 MB
Bumping your post!
 
Looking to see if anyone can give any advice on tuning these in
 
I have the 240 version of this an need help with tuning. There is next to no information about this out there since it is so new.
 
Well I’ve had mine for about 4 weeks and I’d say it’s running good finally still trying to get it a little dryer. I’d say that it seems to have just started working properly over the past week or so. I keep the water level right under the line under the logo. And the cup is set about 3/4 an inch high (measuring from the bottom of the cup).I keep it on the lowest setting. Micro bubbles have started to calm down. Seems like it’s working well.
 
@reefiniteasy I saw you made a post about this skimmer a little while back. Think you could give some tips here? I am considering this skimmer myself for my waterbox 20, but finding more questions about it than reviews. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new