IceCap Battery Backup v3 not working

JustinMN18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have an issue with my battery backup. I have the backup connected correctly I believe to my wireless icecap gyre controller. Input (charger) connected to outlet, input (pump power supply) is connected to the outlet, and output (pump) is connected to the power input on the wireless controller.

When I turn off the two power supplies to the gyre and to the battery backup, nothing happens. I even tried setting low power modes, and nothing happens. The little light on the backup plug goes from green to orange if I turn off the gyre power, and everything continues to run. When I ALSO turn off the battery backup, it flips to green and dims out, and all flow stops.

I just noticed I don't have a cap on my fuse section. I can't find it anywhere in my stand.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong with it?

Thanks,
Justin

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put in a support ticket with CoralVue. Maybe they can get you the fuse cap. Just be aware of the fact they are about to get slammed by Hurricane Ida and might not respond right away.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back