• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Icecap Gyre 1K (barely used)

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
5,295
Reaction score
12,729
Location
Pensacola, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale a slightly used Icecap 1K Gyre Pump. I used it for less than 2 months on my Nuvo 20 in single side configuration at 10% and felt like it was still too strong for my tank. I have cleaned it in vinegar it looks basically brand new aside from some water spots and a few tiny spots of persistent coralline algae around some of the adjustment marks.

All packed nicely in the original box with papers and such.

Buyer pays shipping. PayPal preferred. Local pickup available in West Palm Beach/Jupiter FL area.

$95

20190203_121544.jpg
 
If you can accept $100.00 all in (shipping and PP fees included,) to 32008 Then I'll take it.
Thanks Chris
 
Sold!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new