Icecap Gyre 4k Wifi

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Icecap Gyre 4k Wifi

Less than 4 months old. Works perfectly and moves tons of water, I just decided to switch to an option that lets me consolidate my devices under less apps.

$200, includes shipping and PP fees.

Price per unit: $200.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

Mayacan

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Icecap Gyre 4k Wifi

Less than 4 months old. Works perfectly and moves tons of water, I just decided to switch to an option that lets me consolidate my devices under less apps.

$200, includes shipping and PP fees.

Price per unit: $200.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

Is this still available? I was looking for the 2k but I guess you can always turn down the intensity

OP
Waboss

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hello, I love the gyre and mp combo for flow. What's the lowest you would take on the gyre & controller? New they're $250 for the pump and controller $150 for the pump
$200 is the price I've got it listed at, which I think is fair considering I'm covering shipping and PP fees. Not really going to sell AND buy it myself :) . If you have an offer, feel free to shoot me a PM, worst I can say is no. Thanks!!

Avast
OP
Waboss

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Ok, sorry if I had a few late responses, I just got back from vacation (got some cool pics from snorkeling and diving I'll create a post for later).

I think I got caught up with everyone, if I missed you, I apologize and aske that you PM me again.

Avast
Neptune