Icecap gyre to apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter John08007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

John08007

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
948
Reaction score
635
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered an icecap gyre wavemaker. Is there a way to attach this to my apex? I havent been able to find any cables that seem correct
 
Yes. You need the gyre to apex interface.
 
The only interface ive seen is made by icecap, says its for the maxspect gyre
 
Found it, cost more than the pump cost me, thats insane
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new