Icecap or puratek delux?

Nelsons_reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2013
Messages
340
Reaction score
155
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get a new rodi and am stuck between the two? Opinions
48AA4918-5AE3-4F3A-8F07-C672DA03F65C.jpeg
52A064D8-9B8A-42EC-8CC0-6138D905CEF2.jpeg
 
I just recently bought a Puratek 200 Delux. I haven't used it as yet though.

1602712803452.png
 
Going with puratech due to the 1.5 waste water comapred to the 3 of the ice cap and realistically I don’t the couple extra sensors
Agree. And $100 bucks less.
 
Just ordered it so I hope it’s a decent unit
Dana Riddle just posted a review of it last week or so on R2R. Check it out. He gave it high marks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new