Ich or velvet?

The body looks to have more cones on it. Looks to be ich. If the fishes immune system is stronger at first it can take longer for ich to spread. Literally saw it recently on my fish. Took about, two to two and a half weeks, to fully spread. But eventually all fish in my tank caught it. Expect the two yellows and purple tangs.
 
Last edited:
Yeah it’s on the fins as well sorry I know these pictures aren’t the best.
Ah - I can see the ich trophonts on that pectoral fin, that confirms it IMO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new