Ich outbreak

Keeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently bought a Redsea 300xl. All was going great till my foxface and brown Tang got ich shortly after bringing them home. Turns out they got better within 24 hours. Might of been the stress, no clue. So 10 days later we have an outbreak again on the same two fish. My other fish are a female maroon Clown, 2 chromis, and blue streak cleaner wrassel. We've decided to transfer all our fish into our old tank (biocube 32gal) which was just empty and already cycled. We are making this a quarantine tank. We also started using Fritz copper treatment today. The fish shop suggested to start with half a dose on the first day. So 20mls for the 32 gals. My Maroon Clown (which never showed any signs of anything being wrong) now has her anus area swollen. Could this be stress from being transferred and taken from her anemone? We do not want to add her back to the display tank only to be sure we get rid of the ich since this is already outbreak #2 in 10-12 days. Has anyone experienced the same with a maroon Clown having this issue? In the picture you can see the swollen area straight under her middle stripe.

20210414_205309.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Can be :
Transfer
Pre-existing
Dietary
Water temp too low