Ich. Please help

tonarcega

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I’m a new to the hobby. I have a FOWLR tank that recently had an Ich attack. I quarantined the fish that had Ich and kept my other fishes in my DT. Do I have to also remove my other fishes from my DT?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new