OP
OP
Saaqib_Ansari

Saaqib_Ansari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just another thing to mention the first time I finished the fallow period I added 3 black freshwater mollies to the tank. 5 days in no ich spots. I added all my fish back to the tank and few weeks later some fish had white spots. However my mollies didn’t? Seemed very odd that nearly every fish had white spots bar them?

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to upload pictures of the blue tang since I’ve had it and during its treatments just so yall can see the fighter it is. First and second pic was was first attempt of copper on the fish.
3rd pic is after doing TTM first time and waiting a week. 4th pic is when TTM done again and added to DT after fallow period (can barely see it but has ich again )
Those spots on the second and third photos are not Lymphocystis. I would say they are either ich, flukes or granulomotous reaction to some previous infection.
Jay

OP
OP
Saaqib_Ansari

Saaqib_Ansari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those spots on the second and third photos are not Lymphocystis. I would say they are either ich, flukes or granulomotous reaction to some previous infection.
Jay
My guess ich? As TTM cleared them instantly - flukes I did freshwater dip all fish and nothing came off. Have also dosed flukasolve.
The spot(s) in barely seeing and flashing I’m guessing has nothing to do with parasites currently either territorial or habit. Still have a 8-12 weeks of observation so will just wait and see

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back