Icp 220 6/3/20 help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Adam1305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some advice. Got icp test results back can anyone explain how phosphorus can be so low but phosphate is so high i thought the 2 were directly linked as i use a hanna checker phosphorus ulr and convert to phosphate with the following formula.
Phosphorus ppb x 3.066 ÷ 1000 = phosphate ppm. attached is the icp and my own test results from same sample. FB_IMG_1585045176881.jpg

Attachments

• Adam Colley 220.pdf
    314.9 KB · Views: 81

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some advice. Got icp test results back can anyone explain how phosphorus can be so low but phosphate is so high i thought the 2 were directly linked as i use a hanna checker phosphorus ulr and convert to phosphate with the following formula.
Phosphorus ppb x 3.066 ÷ 1000 = phosphate ppm. attached is the icp and my own test results from same sample. FB_IMG_1585045176881.jpg

Hello Adam

Yes you are absolutely correct and my colleagues from the Lab have told me that they had a software issue regarding the calculation. They should have already sent out the correct test results.

Regards
Fauna Marin Team
Corey

OP
OP
A

Adam1305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Adam

Yes you are absolutely correct and my colleagues from the Lab have told me that they had a software issue regarding the calculation. They should have already sent out the correct test results.

Regards
Fauna Marin Team
Corey
Thanks for reply yes i have the new icp thanks

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back