Icp result opinions

Smallslandreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2022
Messages
93
Reaction score
19
Location
Cyprus
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys this is my icp results. Anything to concerning? Do you have any experience with any element on my ipc that my cause issues at the value i have them?
IMG_20230623_180007.jpg
 
I don’t see anything to be concerned about. I didn’t see salinity or alkalinity though.
 
I don’t see anything to be concerned about. I didn’t see salinity or alkalinity though.
They didnt test for it but salinity is 35 ppt and alk 8.3 with 0.3 points of flactuation weekly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new