ICP test - no response and poor service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ky_acc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m dealing with an ongoing issue where I have not received a result for my ICP received by the us facility on Oct. 10

I recently switched to fauna Marin after listening to the reef bum podcast and hearing about your process and analytics, but have been regretting that decision

I think there are a number of issues at play

1. Your customer serivce correspondence is unresponsive — see below

IMG_0019.jpeg

2. There is confusion regarding your US shipping address - I went with the Slidell, LA address listed front and center at the top of your website, but is that incorrect? I see a thread in the forum here with a Texas address? See below
IMG_0020.jpeg

3. I didn’t realize that once shipped to the US address it then is forwarded to Germany. How can the sample be viable after so long in transit? I was under the impression that tests were being conducted in the us but that doesn’t appear to be the case. See below for the only correspondence I received from your customer service nearly two weeks ago at this point…
IMG_0021.jpeg

So that’s where I’m at right now. I have a test that has been lost and I’m regretting having pre purchased a few more fauna Marin tests that I have at home now that I see the process and lack of communication

What can be done here?
john

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi John
I am sorry for my late reply i was the last 14 days in the US on a roadtrip and it seemed i missed your Mails. I actually check the lab account and the samples did not arrived yet to us. I am not sure what happens and why but i will clear this today and come back to you tomorrow.

According to the adresses. The Slidell Adress is the Adress of CoralVue which is our distributor for the US, usually we have average time now for around 5 days for a Test included shipping to the lab. We ship actually around 150 Test weekly on monday Wednesday and Friday to the lab by special service. I am actual not sure what happens with your samples, but surly and as we ever do they will be a propper replacement for the loss.

The Texas Adress also works and soon we will have a 3rd collection adress for the mid west area.

Would you be so kind and send me your adress details to [email protected] while i check what happens with the samples i can send you the refund.

Sorry for the inconvience
Claude

OP
OP
Ky_acc

Ky_acc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the response - I just sent a follow up

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back