ICP Test Results - Thoughts?

BRS

T-J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Here are my ICP test results. Overall, I'm pretty happy. Out of the "normal" items we would be concerned about, I don't see anything that stands out to me. I didn't realize that this test didn't include Nitrate or Alkalinity testing. I think the N-DOC test does the Nitrate (?).

Anyway, here are my results. Feel free to share your thoughts on what you would/wouldn't do. The only thing I'm considering is adding Iodine, but there's debate on if Iodine is helpful or not.
120 Pirate Reef - 04_22_2021 (B-oGnwnP)_Page_1.jpg
120 Pirate Reef - 04_22_2021 (B-oGnwnP)_Page_2.jpg
120 Pirate Reef - 04_22_2021 (B-oGnwnP)_Page_3.jpg

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

karamreef117

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Looking good! are you having any issues with the tank? I would consider what carmodpg said! and try to add tracelemets through water changes rather than dosing it.

OP
T-J

T-J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Looking good! are you having any issues with the tank? I would consider what carmodpg said! and try to add tracelemets through water changes rather than dosing it.
No issues now that the Dinos are gone.
Doing water changes about every 2 weeks. I dose alk/calc. Waiting for my shipment of AB+ to arrive, so I'll be starting that again too.

karamreef117

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
No issues now that the Dinos are gone.
Doing water changes about every 2 weeks. I dose alk/calc. Waiting for my shipment of AB+ to arrive, so I'll be starting that again too.
Good stuff! Be carful with the AB+ it works wayyy to well just watch nitrates and phosphates.

Maxout
OP
T-J

T-J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Good stuff! Be carful with the AB+ it works wayyy to well just watch nitrates and phosphates.
I used the A and B versions (before the AB+ came out) on my 40g tank and saw great results, but had to watch levels closely.
Thanks!

BRS

What's the main reason you take on DIY reefing projects?

• Save Money

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • You Like To Make Things

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • Necessity, you want it a certain way

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Time, you need it quick

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 4.6%
Legendary