ICP Test Results - Thoughts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter T-J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Messages
3,502
Reaction score
3,988
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are my ICP test results. Overall, I'm pretty happy. Out of the "normal" items we would be concerned about, I don't see anything that stands out to me. I didn't realize that this test didn't include Nitrate or Alkalinity testing. I think the N-DOC test does the Nitrate (?).

Anyway, here are my results. Feel free to share your thoughts on what you would/wouldn't do. The only thing I'm considering is adding Iodine, but there's debate on if Iodine is helpful or not.
120 Pirate Reef - 04_22_2021 (B-oGnwnP)_Page_1.jpg
120 Pirate Reef - 04_22_2021 (B-oGnwnP)_Page_2.jpg
120 Pirate Reef - 04_22_2021 (B-oGnwnP)_Page_3.jpg
 
I think those look really good. I think that if anything, you should add some trace elements (which includes iodine). But if things are looking good, there may be no reason to mess with anything!
 
Looking good! are you having any issues with the tank? I would consider what carmodpg said! and try to add tracelemets through water changes rather than dosing it.
 
Looking good! are you having any issues with the tank? I would consider what carmodpg said! and try to add tracelemets through water changes rather than dosing it.
No issues now that the Dinos are gone.
Doing water changes about every 2 weeks. I dose alk/calc. Waiting for my shipment of AB+ to arrive, so I'll be starting that again too.
 
No issues now that the Dinos are gone.
Doing water changes about every 2 weeks. I dose alk/calc. Waiting for my shipment of AB+ to arrive, so I'll be starting that again too.
Good stuff! Be carful with the AB+ it works wayyy to well just watch nitrates and phosphates.
 
Good stuff! Be carful with the AB+ it works wayyy to well just watch nitrates and phosphates.
I used the A and B versions (before the AB+ came out) on my 40g tank and saw great results, but had to watch levels closely.
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new