Icy's Lagoon 25

Icy.bing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
15
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

After going tankless for 2 and half years, I have decide to start the hobby again.

Bought myself IM 25 Lagoon and just finish the cycling process. Will be adding some live stock pretty soon.

47579142_214336279500020_7206081139792936960_n.jpg
47433839_1939210666133735_6732569396364967936_n.jpg
 
I absolutely love your aquascape it’s stunning and very natural looking

And welcome to R2R as well!
 
I absolutely love your aquascape it’s stunning and very natural looking

And welcome to R2R as well!

Thank you, I don't know how it will turn out after I put some corals on them... we all know what it looks like now, will be totally different after =)
 
What equipment do you have? Is that a ai nero?
 
What equipment do you have? Is that a ai nero?

Hello, yes I have two right now in the tank. =)

Might end up using just 1 though...

-Upgrad return pump
-Tunze 9001
-Hydra 52 HD
-Spin nozzles

=)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new