ID Acro Please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nasir
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nasir

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2013
Messages
215
Reaction score
196
Location
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this beautiful coral?

526436C9-7A6C-40AA-8C58-8E884A8839E6.jpeg
 
I’d go along with that, especially with the flat edges where it looks like it was cut. However it’s too small to really tell.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new