ID and growth!

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
Location
48446, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this as Dinosour Egg Monti, but MAN it grows rediculasly slow It is under the water about 8" with a 400 watt 15K XM right abov it about 12" good flow, most other SPS I have I can't Harvest fast enough to keep them from growin' through each other LOL but this guy not so much so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
BBZD
 
I will tell ya that it is not blue!! Like the LE one I think that that pic is of the coral in really low light to get it to be that color? Mine is green with brown polyps! I will get a pic soon for ya'll?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new