ID and growth!

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
Location
48446, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this as Dinosour Egg Monti, but MAN it grows rediculasly slow It is under the water about 8" with a 400 watt 15K XM right abov it about 12" good flow, most other SPS I have I can't Harvest fast enough to keep them from growin' through each other LOL but this guy not so much so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
BBZD
 
I will tell ya that it is not blue!! Like the LE one I think that that pic is of the coral in really low light to get it to be that color? Mine is green with brown polyps! I will get a pic soon for ya'll?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new