ID and price range?

"420reefer"

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone had a good ID for these guys. Through research I've found red-orange discoma neglecta. And what are the price range everyone has seen for them

20260215_110826.jpg
 
red-orange discoma that's what they are the basics but very beautiful love them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new