ID Anemone hitchhiker?

  • Thread starter Thread starter robert829
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

robert829

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
54
Reaction score
5
Location
West Chester, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought some macro algae for my tank this AM, and this little guy must have come with. He's about the size of a dime. With how quickly he has setup shop and how healthy he looks, I'm worried he may be an Aiptasia. What do y'all think?
 

Attachments

  • 1402779287678.jpg
    1402779287678.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 1402779319462.jpg
    1402779319462.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 186

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new