ID - Bill Murray?

Chipper1978

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
353
Reaction score
161
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I purchased this as a Bill Murray frag and it has really taken off. However, I’m questioning whether or not it is really a Bill Murray. Guess I expected more reds. Any thoughts?

65142357-DCE2-40C4-8F06-D9B87713E28B.jpeg 0A13A099-EE29-4D00-AD43-02893E8C807B.jpeg
 
Yep that’s Bill Murray. Not everyone can pull the reds out of it but by growth structure and speed you can tell.
Thank you! Appreciate the quick reply! Really hoping I can pull out more reds as it grows.
 
Grown pattern looks right, colors look to be there just as well, might not be as evident under the less blue light.

1677687287767.jpeg
Thank you! Good point about the less blues. I love the colors in yours!
 
might be dan akroyd

growth pattern is the same to me
i got mine directly from tsa.
both are amazing pieces


592739B2-6B12-442B-9DBA-C0036F440ECC.jpeg



my bill murry

3513E905-B0E6-4D3F-BE86-915DA0C14C61.jpeg
2174616D-6A20-44DA-AB4C-049B3E266F85.jpeg
 
might be dan akroyd

growth pattern is the same to me
i got mine directly from tsa.
both are amazing pieces


592739B2-6B12-442B-9DBA-C0036F440ECC.jpeg



my bill murry

3513E905-B0E6-4D3F-BE86-915DA0C14C61.jpeg
2174616D-6A20-44DA-AB4C-049B3E266F85.jpeg
Oh wow. Now I'm really confused. Mine definitely has color more in line with your Akroyd.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new