ID? Clam maybe??

  • Thread starter Thread starter awest2285
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

awest2285

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
Location
CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just noticed this and I've had this frag of zoas for a couple months. I recently fraged this off the original plug and noticed this thing that looked like a small clam. what do you guys think?
20180307_114206.jpg
 
So I just noticed this and I've had this frag of zoas for a couple months. I recently fraged this off the original plug and noticed this thing that looked like a small clam. what do you guys think?
20180307_114206.jpg

Does it have a mantle that comes out?

Either way it's really neat :)
 
Does it open and close? It's most likely a clam shell that was attached to the rock that the zoas grew over. I had one on my hammer coral frag
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new