ID for these torches!

PixieCorals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Toronto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I am just wondering if anyone is able to assit me with IDing these three torches. I got them from a buddy and he never mentioned the ID to me.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you all!

IMG_2402.jpeg IMG_2404.jpeg IMG_2403.jpeg
 
They all look like what’s called Indo gold / Knicks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new