0   0   0
What is this?
image.jpg

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a Hawaiian PE, there are so many variations but it kinda looks like a ding dang or mamba.

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoacollecto has one thats pretty similar called star trek or something like thats. Check out the sale he just had on here. He had a frag of those listed and I think thats what they are

OP
OP
Laker32

Laker32

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id

Zoacollecto has one thats pretty similar called star trek or something like thats. Check out the sale he just had on here. He had a frag of those listed and I think thats what they are

You nailed it. Thank you very much. It's amazing how some sellers throw a name at a particular zoa and it's completely wrong. Then they change the name again to make you thing it's different. I'm just speaking of a particular Ebay seller who does this. I purchased this frag based on looks and when I checked the name, it wasn't even close to the pic. Now I know thanks to you. Zoa collector has some nice Hawaiian PE's

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You nailed it. Thank you very much. It's amazing how some sellers throw a name at a particular zoa and it's completely wrong. Then they change the name again to make you thing it's different. I'm just speaking of a particular Ebay seller who does this. I purchased this frag based on looks and when I checked the name, it wasn't even close to the pic. Now I know thanks to you. Zoa collector has some nice Hawaiian PE's

No problem, happy to help! And yeah haha it happens all the time.. zoacollector has some awesome ones for sure! Just got 6 polyp frag of agaves with babies and a 4 polyp frag of seductions for 180 shipped!!

c_healy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Different lights and parameters can cause frags to morph, so it could actually be the type it was sold as but it just looks different after going through several tanks.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
Laker32

Laker32

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Different lights and parameters can cause frags to morph, so it could actually be the type it was sold as but it just looks different after going through several tanks.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

No, this seller sold the ssme polyp 3 weeks in a row and he changed the name for week 2 and went back go the original name for week 3.
He sold it to me as Dark Phoenix, which is fine( maybe he doesn't know the correct name), but when you change the name from week to week for a sale , you are lying to us buyers.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back