ID help please. Looks like snail with no shell

  • Thread starter Thread starter joekool
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2013
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
1,066
Location
Sarasota, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a critter in my tank. It looks like a snail with out a shell it has a mouth like a turbo snail as well as antenna and eyes that stick out. Could it be a slug or snail with no shell. It was cleaning the rock under these zoa's.

image.jpg
 
Stomanella snail yes I think that's it. Thank you
Funny that this is the first one I have seen and tank has runn for years. I saw it with lights on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new