ID help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter bhudson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bhudson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
70
Location
Delmar, De
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My frogspawn isn't happy and has these odd 'branches' growing out of its skeleton. Any idea what these are and/or what I should do here? Should I knock them off and dip this coral?

20240810_141557.jpg 20240810_141530.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new