ID Help Please

Mike N

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
1,566
Location
Houston, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked these up yesterday, the guy at the LFS had no idea what they were.
upload_2019-6-23_12-53-10.png
 
Bump. Anyone willing to take a guess?
Looks similar to WWC Peachy King, but with a green mouth.
 
Rainbow infusion?
 
Rainbow infusion?
Thanks for the reply. I have a colony of rainbow infusion and they're very different.
I don't think I'll ever know the name of these lol
 
I appreciate the guess.
I also have a vamp in drag zoa, and it's pretty different.
 
To me they look like they could be a vamp slayer or a rainbow vamp. Or any morph similar to those.
 
Thanks. Rainbow vampire looks like the closest match to me so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new