Nov 29, 2024 #1 ReefinDad New Member View Badges Joined Oct 9, 2024 Messages 8 Reaction score 4 Location united states What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I got this for free. Can anyone help me ID it please. It’s not looking to good and I want to make sure I get it right. Thanks.
I got this for free. Can anyone help me ID it please. It’s not looking to good and I want to make sure I get it right. Thanks.
Nov 29, 2024 #2 Red_Beard #1 Bozo View Badges Ultimate Member Reef Squad Partner Member 2026 Partner Member 2027 R2R App User Pumpkin My Tank Thread Joined Feb 17, 2019 Messages 7,151 Reaction score 20,621 Location Utah Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks like a monti of some sort from the texture and growth pattern.
Nov 29, 2024 #3 SamMule Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Feb 18, 2020 Messages 1,674 Reaction score 1,706 What state or country do you live in Montana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Monti spongodes maybe?