ID Help

betelgeuse

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2014
Messages
170
Reaction score
30
Location
North Branford CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4703.jpg
IMG_4704.jpg

Hi... I'm new to saltwater (been doing fresh for more than 30 years)... Just set up my 1st salt water tank (150 with 55 sump) over the summer... just paid my CTARs dues and would have gone to my 1st meeting last weekend if my son didn't have his championship football game on the same date... recently I've been seeing a bunch of these things in the tank... they are small spiral shaped with a long spiderweb looking tentacle? Just wondered if anyone knew what they are and if they are bad/what to do about them? Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new