ID Help

Jedi Knghit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
1,105
Reaction score
827
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a free coral with an order from IPSF and I am trying to figure out what it is.

My best guess is some kind of toadstool leather?

20210107_175101.jpg 20210107_175032.jpg
 
hi,and a nice one too...:cool:
 
Yes toadstool
 
Get it in the tank and let's see what it looks like fully opened up. Could be their lime green leather.
 
Updated pics.

1. Normal lights with heavy blues
2. Normal lights plus white cranked to 100
 

Attachments

  • 20210111_163224.jpg
    20210111_163224.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 20210111_163337.jpg
    20210111_163337.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 38

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new