ID: Kenya Tree morph?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kichimark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kichimark

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
709
Reaction score
4,073
Location
Valencia, Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I bought this leather coral the other day and was wondering what you think it is? I have seen many
kenya trees before and it reminds me of them but the polyps are a light lavender/blue color and the stalks are a neon green.
The store where i got them from had various types of leathers and this one was unlike the others. Sorry for the bad
phone picture. I tried my best to capture what I am talking about.
Screenshot 2026-09-04 at 9.48.02 PM.png
 
Last edited:
maybe a sinularia ?
 
It does have that look to it doesn't it? Most likely thats what it is. The polyps are throwing me off since I can't have anything like it online so far.
 
I agree with a Sinularia. I have one just like it, even with the small amount of green. I have a spreadsheet that I compiled names of possible names for my corals. I think I called this one a spaghetti sinularia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new