ID my clowns.

  • Thread starter Thread starter takoarm8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

takoarm8

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2022
Messages
424
Reaction score
295
Location
rancho cucamonga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted saddlebacks and these don’t seem to be them but I thought they looked awesome so I took them anyway. Clarke maybe it sebae?

393CB281-AC7C-4597-8E88-0FBB6854C1F2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new