ID my crab

oakcityreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2025
Messages
304
Reaction score
310
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it’s an Emerald crab but since I’ve never seen one in person I can’t be sure. This guy came in on my TBS rubble and has lived through a new tank cycle with high ammonia, 20PPT salinity, and 80F temps. If he is a good guy I feel obligated to move him from the sump to the tank as soon as I get some algae growing.
Crab.png
 
Last edited:
I think the photo is missing
 
Hmmmm photo didn't show up... But I'd name him Steve :)
 
Thank you guys. He's earned his spot in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new