ID needed...

  • Thread starter Thread starter G8trBait16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

G8trBait16

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
939
Reaction score
807
Location
Longwood, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral.jpg
Hey y'all,

I bought this coral from my LFS for $20 about a month ago, it has grown out a lot since then. But I didn't know exactly what it was. I am 99.9% sure it is an SPS, just didn't know what exactly. Thanks for the help and Happy Friday!
 
Ah ok, Thank you. I was pretty sure that $20 was a good deal for it. They had no idea what it was, so I figured I would scoop it up. Thanks again y'all.
 
Ah ok, Thank you. I was pretty sure that $20 was a good deal for it. They had no idea what it was, so I figured I would scoop it up. Thanks again y'all.
$20 is not a bad price at all for that well encrusted plug. They are quick growers. Mine prefers high light -T5/LED and high flow.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new