ID on mushroom and if this splitting is normal?

Tainum

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a new mushroom on Friday, started opening up within an hour of putting it in the tank and hasn't closed up at all, but it's splitting and I just want to make sure it's okay seeing as how I just got it. It appears like it could also be a bounce? It's forming some bubbles. Thanks

IMG_20210523_110744.jpg
 
hi, @LRT St. Thomas ?
 
does look like it... :cool: LRT has them can give you better opinion than i can...;)
 
Love St Thomas shrooms. Some of the coolest shrooms I have. Haven't seen one actually split yet.
Is it leaving piece of foot behind or actually splitting in half?
I would say they are technically bounces.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new