Id on reef raft acros

Stickboy15

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2018
Messages
706
Reaction score
518
Location
West Virgina
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I need some help I know quite a few rr acros and have some but was wondering if you could do a id on these acros that are sopposed to be rr acros but he doesn’t know the names he says some are rr USA and some rrc. Just looking for names and if anyone has any of them. I know the one is fruitopia but other then that I’m lost on them

0B81BC4D-9FBF-4DDA-9A6A-BA4D08E52D0D.jpeg


41C6986A-D688-4E75-B029-CBAEA26CF0B8.png


4B230BDE-6A87-4DB1-8A5F-4B61DF61D387.png


92F1868F-DA44-4913-9E2E-168D61304F0D.jpeg


8FBABC80-1BFF-47FA-B97C-ECDE867CAE59.png


FEA1486E-4852-45C7-949B-2ED4D689FADF.png
 
yes he said the last a pc rainbow
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new